Re: [guadec-list] Wireless Guadec

if it's linksys WRT54GL it's fine

after a little delay after they did the WRT54G v5 with VXWorks they
start to sell the WRT54GL which it's fine for OpenERT/Freifunk/whatever
linux based distro

if you want look alternatives go to openwrt wiki:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/TableOfHardware
you can choose anyone of them :)

cheers,

El dv 08 de 06 del 2007 a les 13:06 +0100, en/na Rob Bradford va
escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de cr�er
bloc: http://gil.badall.net