Re: [guadec-list] What's happening this Saturday [was Re: Train Times to Brum]

Hi Thomas

So how did the meeting go? Is there a defined schedule of who's going to be in which room & doing what?

We can add the details to http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Volunteer .

Cheers,
Sara

On 5/31/07, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:
On 31/05/07 16:35, Aidan Delaney wrote:
> Thomas et. al.,
> On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 15:52 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
>> I'm hoping a couple of people will stick around for a bit afterwards for
>> a drink, and maybe a bite to eat as well.
>
> This is defiantly happening.  In fact International Podcast Superstar
> Stewart Langridge may also be joining us for a taste Northern culture :)
>
> My mobile number is .... ..........  I don't know how long this meeting
> will take.  I suspect anything from 2-3 hours.  So should we make a
> tentative meet-for-a-beer time of 1700?  Given that Thos and I are
> visitors to Brum we'll probably grab some food somewhere rather than
> popping home for dinner.  Feel free to drag us into a decent curry house
> (though I don't know if Thos is a curry person).

Definitely! Only stipulation being there has to be something on the menu
with no meat or fish, but since Paul is local and also a veggie, I don't
think he will be short of places to suggest.

> For the record.  I'm in Birmingham for the night, so bars will be
> propped up.

So just to keep everyone who may be coming informed of what's going on,
here's the plan so far:

1pm: meet outside Conservatoire, go round measuring things up, discuss
various issues, etc. etc.

...then...

5pm: drink, find curry house, eat and be merry

Everyone welcome to attend either one or both of these spectacular events.

Any questions?

Regards,

Thomas