Re: [guadec-list] Rooms Schedule: we need more volunteers

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 12:49 -0400, Sara Khalatbari wrote:
> Hi there
>

>         > If you volunteer for a room, you will have to be there for
>         the whole
>         > morning or afternoon.
>
>         Except if there's no talk scheduled? Or do we need to be there
>         beforehand to set anything up?
>
> Yes, I don't think you should be in the room when there is no talk.
> I guess beforehand arrangements and setting would take mostly 5-10
> minutes in general

Unfortunately, this is optimistic, given the problems we have getting
our laptops to work with the projectors, or even figuring out how to
turn projectors on in unfamiliar rooms.

I've lost the first 20 minutes of all of the talks I've ever done at
GUADEC.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com