Re: [guadec-list] Etap to OpenAdvantage offices

Hi Gil,

We'll be at OA offices from about 10am to hopefully no later than 5pm on Sat 14th but don't feel like you have to be there the whole time. The Google map with our location on has already been posted - I'll try to plot the best route from Etap to OA. When you get here call the GUADEC hotline 0121 634 1645 and someone will let you in.

Paul