Re: [guadec-list] Rooms Schedule: we need more volunteers

У уто, 10. 07 2007. у 17:48 +0200, Sara Khalatbari пише:
> Hi all
>
> There are still many rooms left empty in
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Volunteer/RoomsSchedule . Please go
> there and fill it up with your names.

I can be there during "Recital" session on 15th afternoon (I can help
with the morning too, if nobody else wants it).

I put my name on wiki page, but as my English is far from good, if
anybody else wants to volunteer, be free to replace me.

Bye,
Goran