Re: [guadec-list] Rooms Schedule: we need more volunteers

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 17:48 +0200, Sara Khalatbari wrote:
> Hi all
>
> There are still many rooms left empty in
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Volunteer/RoomsSchedule . Please go
> there and fill it up with your names.
Esspecially first two days need some attention. More people arrive, it's
easier to find people to volunteer. I might also help for 16th, but I'm
not quite sure now.

> Also, we would need someone to organize the volunteers, to make sure
> they will go to their rooms as scheduled, switch schedules if needed,
> etc.  Who can do this?

That's easily doable at info desk, last year a printed list on the wall
did the trick. But for morning sessions having a back-up volunteer would
be really life saver.