Re: [guadec-list] Andrew Krause Sponsoring GUADEC - 3 Books up for grabs

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Best community contributor or something like that perhaps?

Hi Andreas,

Not a bad idea. Something else that we would have to think about is WHO
will decide the results. Do we have some sort of voting system we could
use here that the community could use over the week? (perhaps something
crude on the wiki would suffice?)

Either that or perhaps those organising the event could make the
decision based on some consensus.

--
Regards,
Martyn