[guadec-list] Andrew Krause Sponsoring GUADEC - 3 Books up for grabs

Hi,

I have been in contact with Andrew Krause (author of the newly published
GTK+ book [1]) lately regarding the GTK+ website I am redesigning. He
has kindly donated 3 books to me for the work I have been doing there
and I am making these books available as some sort of prize at GUADEC.

My original thought was that we could use this as a prize for the
football tournament, but with teams of 5 people, 3 books isn't enough of
course. So instead, does anyone have any idea how we could distribute
these books?

We could have 3 different competitions perhaps?

1. Best photo at GUADEC (given to the photographer)?
2. Best presentation?
3. Best organiser?

I don't know, I am open to suggestion here. What say you?

[1] http://www.gtkbook.com/

--
Regards,
Martyn