Re: [guadec-list] Travel question

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 22:37 +0200, gil forcada wrote:
> we will arrive and departure at/from Stansted, we have asked at the Etap
> mail how to come from the airport to Birmingham and they replied that
> the best way is to pick a nationalexpress.com bus (rather expensive , 69
> pounds for 2 people roundtrip), but I think that it have to be something
> a little cheap

The problem you'll have is that many trains/buses will get more
expensive the closer to the travel date you are booking.  If you booked
those buses a few months ago they'd probably only got £10 each.

I'm getting a train from close to Stansted to Birmingham which at the
time was £43 return, but may cost a fair bit more now.

I think you can get a Megabus from Stansted to London, and then to
Birmingham, which will probably be the cheapest option.  God knows how
long that would take though...

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./