Re: [guadec-list] guadec.org 2006 content

Kristen Nielsen wrote:
Hi Thomas.

Archiving is a good way to preserve the content which enables everybody
to retrieve papers and other stuff from a certain GUADEC conference.

I suggest as an easy solution that each year creates a separate version
e.g. 2007.guadec.org and work there. It will provide each organizing
team a fresh start, and no responsibility to not make any errors
regarding the historic content.

It will also give each new team a possibility to put somehing on the web
as soon they start up.

Ok, in that case, unless anyone objects I will start remove some of the 2006 content from guadec.org. Ross Golder has sent me a copy of the database before the website was updated, so we can use that to produce the 2006.guadec.org. All we need is someone who knows how to lock down drupal so that it can't be changed.

-Thomas