Re: [guadec-list] Linux Magazine Guadec ad

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 10:20 +0100, Paul Cooper wrote:
<snip>
* HP and Sun are Gold sponsors and so should be at same size / level
as LF and maemo (Bastien, you might want to point out to whomever at
RH that we're about to go to print and if they want the RH logo in
there somewhere they'd better decide whether to sponsor or not).

Jonathan hasn't sent the paperwork yet, but he already pledged the
money. We discussed it last week with Thomas.

All the same for the above.
So it's ok if I put the redhat logo in?
I'll make the sun and HP logos bigger, I thought they were silver sponsors. My mistake.
- Andreas