Re: [guadec-list] Linux Magazine Guadec ad

Hi,

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Jonathan hasn't sent the paperwork yet, but he already pledged the
> money. We discussed it last week with Thomas.

While I understand the desire to have a signed piece of paper before
sending an invoice, and a hesitation to announce sponsors until you have
it, there's another point - if they've agreed verbally/by email, and you
include the logo in conference documentation, it's nigh on impossible to
back out of sponsoring at that point.

I would include the logo of all sponsors who have confirmed their
sponsorship and the level, whether we have the sponsorship form or not.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary