Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC8 press...progress report

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for making a start on this. The press release looks good, we should probably discuss this on guadec-list. Also need to make sure people are happy with their quotes! We probably also need to emphasise the speakers and sponsors, as well as possibly linking to GMAE. Of course, the website address also needs to be added for readers wanting more information.