Re: [guadec-list] Updating guadec.org frontpage

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 20:37 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:

> To fix this asap I made myself + thos admin. Remove those privs if you
> this that is wrong.

fwiw I think it's great.

> PS: Now that I think about it.. Drupal seems to have refreshing issues.
> Make sure to ctrl-refresh.

It had caching activated. I have deactivated it. To activate it again go
to Cache Settings at http://guadec.org/admin/settings

Thomas, there are some Drupal admins around marketing-list and
gnome-web-list. Perhaps you want to recruit volunteers there? I believe
tavon and devin had enough with Vilanova 2005 and I generally can't help
in advanced stuff.

Also, do you have shell access? You should request to the sysadmins to
be in the drupal group in order to have full access to the Drupal
installation.