Re: [guadec-list] Updating guadec.org frontpage

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 23:00 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 15:36 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > We've got LinuxWorld here in the UK this week, and I was hoping to
> > update the front page of the website with some more information about
> > next years Guadec. Could anyone let me know how I might go about this?
>
> I was about to make you admin of guadec.org but for some reason I can't
> log in  :?  John, any idea?
>
> Once logged in you can edit the homepage and create new pages.

I also can't seem to log in at the moment, unless I use the temporary
replacement password log-in option.

When I am logged in I have permissions to edit other content, but I
don't appear to have access to change the front page. Could someone
please look at this as soon as possible. I have just distributed nearly
100 flyers with the guadec.org address on it. It would be nice to have
the site up to date with the latest information.

-Thomas