[guadec-list] some WUW problems

Hi all

I was contacting WUW speakers for the printed program & I encountered two problems:

1.I was trying to find a link of their presentations. But in http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/presentations, there are only GUADEC presentations. I can't find any of the talks under these categories : Minor languages l10n, GUADEC-CA, GUADEC-ES (both PONENCIAS & TUTORIALES). Do we have a link to ALL the presentations? It seems that some papers are not submitted correctly or are not on guadec.org.

2. Some speakers are not informed that they have a talk at WUW. They have just received a notification saying that they're talk is rejected (which was about the Core) so they have changed their check-in date & they have problems getting there on time for their talks now. We need some one to contact them & inform them about their WUW or AHW session.

Sara