[guadec-list] Going to GUADEC as a Summer of Code student

Hi,

I am a happy GNOME SOCer. And once again, I am a lucky man: I finaly find free time!
If I can still register, I will attend GUADEC this year. That looks very promising and exciting!

I have read the "SoC folks" thread. I felt a bit unconfortable with the question of sponsorship for the same given reasons. I agree with you, I think I could pay my travel with the Google money. I will send a request with the same details.

Now, how should I apply ? As a regular individual, a booking member for Google ? As a student fundation member, with 100% discount ?... I wonder where I will sleep... in the Gnomevillage ? yet, I guess I have to book it myself ?

Last but not least, it could be nice if someone is going to Paris to pick me up to Vilanova.
If not, I will have to order a plan ticket ASAP !

see you under the sun of Spain ! Yeah!....

--
Marc-André Lureau, GSmartMix