[guadec-list] Printed Program - Dictionary Update

Hi all

I just update the dictionary (Behnam: Thank you for the links)
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent-Dict

& I also added another page: PronunciationGuide
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent-PronunciationGuide

Josep: Could you please add the Spanish & Catalan translations to the dictionary?
I have used http://wikitravel.org/en/Spanish_phrasebook & http://wikitravel.org/en/Catalan_phrasebook . & I could just copy/paste whatever was written there. But I though It would more accurate if you take a look at the pages & add the translations.

There are also some comments I've gathered. But I don't know if they're quite true in Spain. Check them too please.

The PronunciationGuide  is the Spanish version. I didn't add the Catalan, 'cause I thought just this one is practical & enough. Shall we add it ( http://wikitravel.org/en/Catalan_phrasebook#Pronunciation_Guide) too?

Shuan: When the translations are added, could you please edit the whole work? Maybe we should sort it in another way? change/merge/separate some of the tables or add/change/delete comments?

Also take a look at the PronunciationGuide please. It can use some editions too :)

Thanks guys,
Sara