Re: Re : Fwd: [guadec-list] Computer room

I still think we can get the thinclients from HP or Sun. They would be
in the Hall, not far from the infodesk. The infodesk volunteers could
keep an eye on them and have someone able to assist if there needs to be
a reboot or something.

Even when it wouldn't be too difficult to find a local company providing
this service in exchange of some kind of sponsorship, I think it iks
better to work with the current sponsors to keep our schema of
sponsorship untouched and "consolidate relationships" with our current
contacts.

El dv 26 de 05 del 2006 a les 19:41 +0000, en/na Ludovic Danigo va
escriure: