Re: [guadec-list] WUW schedule

Hi,

El dc 24 de 05 del 2006 a les 13:35 +0200, en/na Chema Casanova Crespo
va escriure:
> Hi Josep,
>
> i send you our proposal for GUADEC-ES planning.

Thanks Chema!

Attached is the latest version of the WUW schedule, which includes
GUADEC-ES. Unfortunately this will not be the last version. Nothing
should change much, but I'm waiting for some new presentations on Sunday
(where GUADEC-CA should have taken place), which are not yet defined.
I hope we can have a definitive WUW schedule by tonight or tomorrow
morning. Sorry about that Sara.

By the way, I don't have any of the speaker's email address, so someone
with access should probably make sure that they know when their talks
are scheduled (and that they can make it), before we close it for good.

I don't know how to update the wiki with GUADEC-ES schedule. The problem
is that GUADEC-ES uses different time slots (every 45 minutes instead of
every hour), and thus the schedule will not fit in the current table.
On the other hand, I don't have time to update the wiki today. Unless
someone else does it first (wink wink ;-), or gives a better idea,
tomorrow I'll add another table to the wiki with just the GUADEC-ES.

Regards,

/Josep

> El mié, 24-05-2006 a las 09:53 +0200, Josep Puigdemont escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The WUW updated, sorry about that, I should have sent this earlier.
> > I've moved  a presentation to Sunday because the speaker arrives on
> > Satuday. We should make sure that the other speakers can make it on
> > Saturday...
> > Added the minor languages "track" (Saturday and Sunday with
> > OpenOffice.org and Mozilla), and removed GUADEC-CA from Sunday.
> > I still don't have a program for GUADEC-ES, so I left it blank.
> > I'll update the wiki today, unless there are objections.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > /Josep
> >

> > El ds 13 de 05 del 2006 a les 07:57 +0200, en/na Josep Puigdemont va
> > escriure:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I updated the schedule with these changes:
> > > 1) Moved "Recent files and bookmarks" from Sat. 19:00 to Sunday 18:00,
> > > because the submitter could not make it on Saturday.
> > > 2) Moved "Automated software and repair" from Sun 18:00 to Sat. 19:00
> > > 3) Removed "Python in Maemo" because the submitter said it should be
> > > held "After Hours" (my fault, I didn't see that).
> > >

> > > /Josep
> > >

> > > El dv 12 de 05 del 2006 a les 17:59 +0430, en/na Behnam Esfahbod va
> > > escriure:

Title: Tables

WUW Saturday
Saturday 24
GUADEC Minor languages l10n GUADEC-CA GUADEC-ES
PONENCIAS TUTORIALES
9:00 Entrance hall, infodesk and marquee open
10:00 Delivering technical presentations - A beginners guide
(John Laerum)
RegCon Presentation
(Jesús Corrius)
10:00 Inaguración de III GUADEC HISPANA
10:45 DeTraS/TempusFugit: Herramientas para la investigación en la actividad de los desarrolladores
(Carlos García, Juan José Amor, Gregorio Robles)
Introducción básica a GNU/Linux, SWL y GNOME
(Rodrigo Moya)
11:00 Creating a plugin system using GTypeModule
(Michael Natterer)
OpenOffice.org l10n status and minor languages
(Charles-H. Schulz)
11:30 Software Libre para un mundo libre
(Quim Gil)
Autotools: Automatización, construcción y portabilidad de proyectos
(Germán Poó Caamaño)
12:00 Developing Applications with mono
(Miguel de Icaza)
Minor languages in FOSS.
Projects.
Initiatives.
12:15 Accesibilidad y Software Libre, una visión desde GNOME
(David Cabrero Campos, Sergio Rodríguez Esquerra)
GLIB y GTK+
(Claudio Saavedra)
13:00 LUNCH
15:00 BoF meetings by region/countty... Localitzation tools and frameworks in OpenOffice.org Introducció a GNOME (Sergio Blanco i Jonathan Hernández) 15:00 D-BUS
(Carlos García Campos)
GTK+ Avanzado (GtkTreeView, Portapapeles, Drag and Drop)
(Rodrigo Moya)
15:45 Accediendo a la configuración del sistema a través de Liboobs
(Carlos Gamacho)
GLADE/LibGlade
(Rodrigo Moya)
16:00 OpenOffice.org localization experiences Introducció al desenvolupament d'aplicacions per a GNOME
(Ramon Navarro i Lluis Sanchez)
16:30 Fisterra: sharing efforts for developing business management software with GNOME
(Javier Fernández García-Boente)
GNOME Avanzado (Gconf. GNOMEVFS)
(Rodrigo Moya)
17:00 Debate and conclusions GNOME en català. Traducció d'aplicacions al català
(Toni Hermoso, Jordi Mas, Jordi Mallach i Josep Puigdemont)
17:15 DESCANSO
17:45 Apoyo de gnuLinex a la expansión de GNOME: Gambas y Futura
(Daniel Campos Fernández)
Python y PyGTK
(Germán Poó Caamaño)
18:00 Plugin support in Mono: The Banshee Project
(Aaron Bockover)
Experiències sobre l'ús de GNOME a l'empresa i l'administració
(Jordi Mas)
18:30 Mesa Redonda: Proyectos en el ámbito hispano
19:00 Automated software and repair
(Matthew Garrett)
19:15
20:00 Closing doors

WUW Sunday
Sunday 25
GUADEC Minor languages l10n GUADEC-CA GUADEC-ES
9:00 Entrance Hall, Infodesk and Marquee open
10:00 Gstreamer on embedded devices: benefits and challenges
(Andrea Ambrosioni)
RegCon Presentation
(Toni Hermoso)
10:00 Como perder la virginidad (o cómo escribir y mandar tu primer parche)
(Federico Mena)
10:45 Cómo involucarse en el GNOME extendiendo las aplicaciones
(Germán Poó Caamaño)
11:00 Safe C++ programming
(Hubert Figuiere)
I18n for everybody: Graphite, KMFL and smart fonts to extend GNOME
(Daniel Glassey,
Nicolas Spalinger)
Mozilla l10n status and coordination
(Axel Pike)
11:30 HACKFEST
12:00 GNOME Love Wall in the Marquee Web multilingual localization. Mozilla Europe case
(Pascal Chevrel)
Kiwi - GUI Programming in Python
(Johan Dahlin)
Maemo desktop plugin tutorial
(Karoliina Salminen)
13:00 LUNCH
15:00 BoF meetings by region/countty... L10n tools and frameworks in Mozilla. 15:00 Asamblea de socios de GNOME HISPANO
16:00 Mozilla localization experiences in minor languages.
17:00 Debate and conclusions.
18:00 Recent files and bookmarks
(Emmanuele Bassi)
19:00 GnuFIFA Football Championship in the Stadium
20:00 Closing doors