[guadec-list] Volunteer!

Hi all,

Just thought i'd introduce myself and find out what needs doing - i'm willing to help! I'm currently living in Barcelona, studying Spanish and hopefully go on to be a teacher here. I've attended the past 2 Guadec's and would like to help with this one. I use computers, have experience with gimp and inscape, and like designing and taking pictures but im not a programmer. I'd also like to help on the day.

Thanx

Alia Merali <aliamerali gmail com >