Re: [guadec-list] Other t-shirts (volunteers, professionals)

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> As Ludovic suggested, we need t-shirts for the volunteers. However, I
> think they are more a recognition gift to be given at the end of the
> conference rather than a tool to be identified and used during the
> GUADEC days.

I agree.

> I wasn't joking when I suggested something like a hawaiian lei -

Great idea.

> Also, I was thinking of having another detail for those registering as
> professionals. Well, yes, another t-shirt, also different color and also
> different sentence in the back, something like "Here goes a GNOME Pro".
> We have the resources to do this, in part because these participants are
> paying 150€/75€.

I don't think this is necessary, really. at this stage, we should
probably be reducying the work we have to do as much as possible.

That said, working on getting press to the conference, and having press
credentials waiting at the registration desk, would be a nice touch
worth doing.

Cheers,
Dave.

--