Re: [guadec-list] Re: Final cost for the football equipment
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
- Cc: guadec-list <guadec-list gnome org>, Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster Sun COM>
- Subject: Re: [guadec-list] Re: Final cost for the football equipment
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:01:15 +0200
On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 09:28 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Quim Gil wrote:
> > > Right, maybe it's not needed to do it as cheap as I say, but... 1.400¤??
> > > When Devin said 1000¤ it already sounded expensive to me. And again, not
> > > because we have or we have not the money, but as a principle.
> Agreed - the football match does not need a budget of €1000. We don't need socks
> or "proper" jerseys or headbands or branded tracksuits... (OK, I'm going
> overboard, but the matches are not going to be televised).
oh, are they not??? :)
Yeah, too much money, I'd say we just need the t-shirts and everyone can
bring their own sport pants/shoes.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev