Re: [guadec-list] Re: Final cost for the football equipment

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> > Right, maybe it's not needed to do it as cheap as I say, but... 1.400¤??
> > When Devin said 1000¤ it already sounded expensive to me. And again, not
> > because we have or we have not the money, but as a principle.

Agreed - the football match does not need a budget of ?1000. We don't need socks
or "proper" jerseys or headbands or branded tracksuits... (OK, I'm going
overboard, but the matches are not going to be televised).

Selon Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster Sun COM>:
> Let's get some cheap different coloured tshirts, and get each player to
> chuck in 5 euro towards the cost - I don't think most people will mind
> that much.

I also agree that a ?5 participation isn't asking too much for getting the
t-shirt and borrowing equipment (please let's borrow the footballs, referee
whistle and whatever other equipment we need).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary