----- Message d'origine ----
De : Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <lists prometoys net>
À : "guadec-list gnome org" <guadec-list gnome org>
Envoyé le : Dimanche, 14 Mai 2006, 11h54mn 31s
Objet : [guadec-list] Volunteer/Team Website and meals

Hi,

maybe we could improve the team website. For me most names of the jobs
didn't tell me much about what to do. Could we collect in GNOME Live
some descriptions, what is behind the nice titlles, e.g. what is todo
when you choose "On-Site Management - Food".

Where can people add their name, if they want volunteer during the
conference (e.g Infodesk, "room volunteer", etc.). Is this a good place:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Organization/Volunteers

what is the difference between 65Eur meals for sponsored participants
and 35eur meals you can choose during registration?

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'