Re: [guadec-list] "Be part of GNOME 3.0"

This is why I asked you to forget about subtleties and put the marketing
mode on.

From a marketing perspective I could say that whenever GNOME 3.0 happens
it will happen some day, and the effort done in GUADEC 2006 will count
in this direction.

This is why we started one year ago talking about 3.0 and Topaz, strong
marketing terms.

marketing-list people following GUADEC, can you have your say here?