Re: [guadec-list] [HELP] Sponsored participants status

Hi,

thanks for the corrections. I will send the mails with the suggestions
very soon.
Sorry it takes so much time. I just today found somebody with English
language skills, who had time and will to help me.

@Quim: Unfortunately your mail from yesterday didn't have any
attachment. Could you send me the code of the page again. I didn't
recognize it right away.

Regards,

Keywan

P.S.: Thanks Olav for your tip yesterday (Gnome Live).

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'