Re: [guadec-list] [HELP] Confirming bank transfer payments

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 10:56 +0200, Chema Casanova Crespo wrote:
> El jue, 11-05-2006 a las 07:08 +0200, Quim Gil escribió:
>
> I will do this two tasks related with the bank transfers. If there is no
> problem, but a volunteer is needed for the paypal. Quim, just send me
> the instructions and i'll try to do it during weekend.

Thank you!! Instructions sent.

About PayPal, wait wait, there are some moves going underway.

If we would have a PayPal account only for GUADEC we could probably have
a nice customized and automatic confirmation email, but going to the
same account than the Friends of GNOME I'm not sure.

Is it here a fond PayPal user? I just know they blocked my accunt years
ago with $15USD inside, asking me for a pile of dolcuments that would
cost me much more money to fax.  :)