[guadec-list] Printed Program - ToC

Hi all.

First of all we have to define the ToC very urgently.

Here's a sorted list:

Necessary:
Table of content
Sponsor's  List & ads
A short history of GUADEC & then a foreword for this GUADEC, describing what's new
A few words from the conference coordinator ( Brief forewords from the Generalitat, the Council of Vilanova, the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya and the GNOME Foundation )
The schedule including: Warm up,  Core, After Hours, Sessions
Keynotes (Abstract, Biography and Interview )
Summaries/abstracts of the talks + Bio of speakers

Listing of attending maintainers (really necessary?)
List of professional participants (really necessary?)

Better be included:
Basic list of addresses and phone numbers -> the ones you might need if you are lost in Vilanova just with the program and a mobile phone with you.
A brief and basic English - Catalan - Spanish - (other?)
relationships map

Fun:
Sudoku
Top bug fixer of the year, opener / patch submitter / committer / mailing list poster
Horoscope
Dictionary for tourist hackers could be funny

We surely cover the necessary items & then (if we could) move forward in the list.

Agreed?