Re: Re : [guadec-list] Printed content

Hi,

Just catching up on my email. I am willing to help with editing the
program for English-correctness, but be warned, you're likely to get
English spellings rather than American ones.

I recommend you also get one or two other helpers, because I will be
getting increasingly busier between now and GUADEC. If you can secure
the GNOME Journal editors, they're pretty rad.

I'm not sure what the money is for, but if it's for payment, any share I
would deserve should be donated back to the Foundation.

Tell me where to get some content, and I can start looking through it.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA