Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

In Spain, the lunch time usually goes 13.00-15.00.

Sessions going to 19.00 shall be no problem, the day starts going dark
at 21.30 and shops are open until 21.00

As a local person, lunch at 12.00 is insane, really. In summer I usually
have breakfast at that hour. Obviously, we should adapt to a (more or
less) international schedule, but keeping lunch time from 13.00 to 15.00
is better

greetings

--
Greetings from Carlos Fenollosa Bielsa (Topopardo)
My weblog: http://weblog.topopardo.com