Re: [guadec-list] Re: Closing details for the Football match

Hi!

El vie, 05-05-2006 a las 08:42 -0400, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido
escribió:
> Hey,

> > > Ok ok, 17:00 is a good hour too, anyone disagree with it?
> >
> > I do.  :)  It is good to have no intersection between GUADEC sessions
> > and social events, and starting at 17h push the GUADEC schedule down to
> > finishing at 16h30 or before.
>
> Ok i see it :-)
>

> > I've talked to Sònia, the responsible of the football fields. Sunday
> > 25th afternoon is available, unless the Vilanova CF wants to do
> > something. But futbol a 7 is plaid in the annex field, not in the main
> > stadium (11 players only) so for a double reason is better to go to the
> > annex (less public will look like more public in the annex too). The
> > annex has the same artificial grass and it's not 'ouch'.
> >
> > Sònia says that the field can be divided in 2 or 3 to play simultaneous
> > games. Why don't you make a round of simultaneous games. Then a 30'
> > break. Then the final?
>
> Yes, great option.

I think the same. So the schedule could be:

18:00 Semifinal matches 1 hour

19:00 Break

19:30 Final and 3th and 4th matches 1 hour

20:30 Shower time

21:00 End of the tournament and we meet all in the bar after having a
deep shower :) :)

At what time the bar is closed?

Cheers