Re: [guadec-list] Re: Closing details for the Football match

Hey,

2006/5/5, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>:

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 08:37 -0400, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido wrote:

> > Hmmm, we have to play 4 matches. If we have only one field we will need
> > around 4 hours. Maybe 18:00 could be a bit late. What about 17:00? I
> > think we will have sun light until 20:30-21:00.
>
> Ok ok, 17:00 is a good hour too, anyone disagree with it?

I do.  :)  It is good to have no intersection between GUADEC sessions
and social events, and starting at 17h push the GUADEC schedule down to
finishing at 16h30 or before.

Ok i see it :-)

I've talked to Sònia, the responsible of the football fields. Sunday
25th afternoon is available, unless the Vilanova CF wants to do
something. But futbol a 7 is plaid in the annex field, not in the main
stadium (11 players only) so for a double reason is better to go to the
annex (less public will look like more public in the annex too). The
annex has the same artificial grass and it's not 'ouch'.

Sònia says that the field can be divided in 2 or 3 to play simultaneous
games. Why don't you make a round of simultaneous games. Then a 30'
break. Then the final?

Yes, great option.

This way all the players of the final are equally tired and from the
spectator point of view it's more spectacle concentrated in less time,
with more time to attend GUADEC sessions and less sun over our heads.

Yes, but we are going to have caps, do we? :-P

And yes, there will be a bar to buy drinks etc. And yes you will have
showers etc.

great!

Take care

pedro.