Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

After thinking a bit... the most sensible thing to do is go back to our
released documents.

The Sponsors' brochure says that cornerstore, gold and silver sponsors
get their logo in the official t-shirt (page 5). We had the chance to
review and discuss this document back in january/february. This is the
document that sponsors have read before deciding to have a deal with us.
It's a deal, we need to accomplish our part.

Thanks to the many sponsors we have got, we can afford to give one
t-shirt per participant, and produce more to sell to those wanting more.
A (cool) t-shirt is a marketing artifact, and GNOME needs cool
marketing. This is why I think it's not a bad idea to give away 500
t-shirts if we have the resources.

As I said, we can think of having another GUADEC t-shirt to sell,
without sponsors logos. If someone wants to go ahead with this idea, go
ahead. IMO the GUADEC Committee has more urgent and important problems
and ToDo tasks now, though.

One more thing. The brochure says nothing about football t-shirts or
caps, no need to have sponsors logos there.