[guadec-list] Online registration - beta

We have an online registration which is working with real users and real
payments. At last. Therefore, we start the GUADEC 2006 registration NOW.

2. Go to http://beta.guadec.org/GUADEC2006/registration/
3. Click on "Register to GUADEC 2006"
4. Go ahead with a real registration.

DO NOT PLAY, the payments are now real. Also, once you register you
won't be able to register again.

It is still a beta, but the core parts (identification, calculation,
payment) work well and have been tested. There are some bugs (like the
couples willing to share) and possible enhancements that surely will
come up as soon as real participants use the tool. We are going to fix
the bugs asap, working via bugzilla as usual.

Devin has finished his part, and in the following hours tavon is going
to work a bit on the access to the registration from the homepage and
the registration page.

Today we are going to make the current beta.guadec.org become
guadec.org / www.guadec.org. beta.guadec.org/nnnn links will be
automatically redirected to guadec.org/nnnn.

Once this is done we'll spread the news in Planet, gnomedesktop.org,
guadec.org registered users and I guess it is also appropriate to send
an email to foundation-announce as well.