[guadec-list] HELP: Need help on content

Hello everybody,

The following are pages that are currently empty and needs content.

1) http://beta.guadec.org/GUADEC2006/location - This page introduces
Vilanova, Spain.  I would be great if the page had pictures of not
only the city but also the venue.

2) http://beta.guadec.org/GUADEC2006/location/sleep - This page
explains the available sleeping/loding accomedations.  Pictures of the
Gnome Village and other avilable lodging options would be helpful.

3) http://beta.guadec.org/about - The "history of GUADEC" has been
moved to the history section (http://beta.guadec.org/about/history).
The About page is pretty bare and it would be great if we could have a
couple more paragraphs introducing GUADEC.

4) http://beta.guadec.org/GUADEC2006/keynote - This page introduces
the keynote speakers for GUADEC 2006.  I would be nice if portrait
photos of the keynote speakers were displayed next to their bio.

--
John Hwang