Re: [guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

On 24 Mar 2006, at 14:09, Murray Cumming wrote:

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 15:02 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
Yes, you can. But as far as I know intra-european transfers don't have
"almost no comission".

There was an EU ruling that said (I believe) that they should not be
more expensive than domestic transfers, which usually means that they
are free.

75c from Ireland, but I've been charged £8 for doing one from the UK. Also the online banks here won't let you do a SWIFT/IBAN transfer over the net, you have to phone them or go to the branch, which is a pain :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team