Re: [guadec-list] Re: Guadec-local

Yesterday I blogged about guadec-local through
http://www.desdeamericaconamor.org/blog/node/204 - reaching GNOME
Planet.

Hopefully this brings more people to the list, although we still need to
hit the local-local media: Farga, Caliu, Softcatalà, Puntbarra...

Toni, every time you release new version of Firefox in Catalan it's
difficult not to know about it for people reading Catalan online and
living in this planet.  ;)  Could you apply the same level of diffusion
to the launch of this list to see if we finally get the local groups
involved?

Thank you.