Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation plans

We only have the Youth Hostel if we book the 60 beds for the whole week.
We rather make this compromise with the camping, that offers similar prices.

Also, the less spread we have the people the best, don't you think?
(people wanting o disappear can do it anyway)  :)

En/na pedro mg ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org