[guadec-list] GUADEC weekly meeting reminder

Like every Monday, today we meet at #guadec (irc.gnome.org) at 20h UTC,
21h Vilanova time.

Some important points in the agenda that need discussion are:

- Accommodation plans. The Youth Hostel is not as good as we expected,
the Camping is a lot more better than I expected. There are also hotels
and aparthotels, with all this we need to define a strategy. We need to
decide soon to make reservation, the chat can be useful to sort out
ideas and then decide better by email. More in a separate email.

- Call for Participation. Ideas and action to increase the volume of
sessions submitted. We could improve the site and blog more in the
Planet, but there must be something else...

- Online registration. After three months there has not been a
remarkable advance on this. We need to see if we activate the red alert.

- Website. It's time to leave the beta stage if we want to seduce more
and better sponsors, participants and speakers. We can leave this to
another moment as webhackers team, though.

- ...?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org