Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: Design Meeting Log...]

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 11:31 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> Thanks to the designers' team for providing meeting log. It looks like a
> productive meeting.

Yes, it is good to see what's going on. However, although IRC logs are
nice, it's a lot of text. More people will be reached if we provide
summaries: any progress on outstanding tasks, a short summary of topics
discussed, and a list of tasks that are still ongoing.

This also applies to the monday IRC meetings as well.

> Next time feel free posting it directly to the list. Same for any other
> team / group of people having an interesting meeting at #guadec.

Definitely!

Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/