Re: [guadec-list] final version ofguadec press release.

> - jvazquez igila com
> + jvazquez igala com

jvazquez igalia com

> the Open Source project of autonomous region
> Extremadura gnuLinEx.org (gnulinex.org)

I think that gnuLinEx folks prefer to use Free
Software instead of Open Source (see
http://www.linex.org/linex2/linex/ingles/index_ing.html
to know because
I said that -do you see open source any where?- ).

Maybe we can indicate that Extremadura is in Spain
(what do you think?)

I suggest:

"the Free Software project from the Extremadura
Regional Government [Spain] (gnuLinEX.org)"

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com