[guadec-list] mistakes in booklet

Hi Quim,

- Page 34, the text of the talk "Instant messaging in GNOME" looks
  wrong to me. It is the same text that you can read for the talk
  "Memory efficient GNOME Architecture".

- There is a typo in the name of Carlos Garnacho. In the whole document
  it says "Carlos Camacho".

- Page 3, the word "Schedule" in the table of contents is misspelled.

- [less important] The capitalization of the word GNOME is not
  consistent. There are GNOME and Gnome all over the document.

I hope it is not too late to fix these issues. I write you directly
given the problems with the guadec-list mailing list and because I don't
know who else to contact.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de>