Re: [guadec-list] Press team: pictures & modifying GUADEC website

Javier:

A quick search on google images and you can find places with photos from previous GUADECs

http://images.google.es/images?svnum=10&hl=es&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aes-ES%3Aofficial&q=guadec&btnG=B%C3%BAsqueda

A good place for GUADEC 2005 photos is

http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/Photos

regards,

    -- Juanjo Marín

Javier Vazquez escribió:
Hey!,

 we need pictures of GUADEC, but not only of this year, but also from
the former editions. Could someone provide  pictures from the former
editions? I could not find them in the former editions websites.

 Moreover, we need a press section in GUADEC 2006 website. Who could do
that? The point is to upload the press kit, press releases, cool stories
and pictures there.

Thank you!,
javivázquez