[guadec-list] Press team: pictures & modifying GUADEC website

Hey!,

 we need pictures of GUADEC, but not only of this year, but also from
the former editions. Could someone provide  pictures from the former
editions? I could not find them in the former editions websites.

 Moreover, we need a press section in GUADEC 2006 website. Who could do
that? The point is to upload the press kit, press releases, cool stories
and pictures there.

Thank you!,
javivázquez