Re: [guadec-list] Press team: help needed

El lun, 05-06-2006 a las 19:20 +0200, Javier Vazquez escribió:
> Hi guys!,
[...]
> * Deadline to the any of the tasks: Wednesday 7th
[...]
>  The list of tasks:
>
> * Press contact: sending information and releases to media, link between
> media and VIPs, having the cell phone on 24 hours before and during
> GUADEC :)
> --> Assigned to: javivázquez
>
> * Press Kit (an example in
> http://2005.guadec-es.org/guadec/sala_prensa/disponibles_dossier_y_nota_de_prensa [Spanish])
> --> Deadline: Wednesday 14th
> --> Assigned to:

 No volunteer, so I suppose it's for me. Anyway, I still need a
volunteer to translate it into English. Mine it's no awful, but not good
enough either.

> * A press release to announce the event
> --> Deadline: Wednesday 14th
> --> Assigned to: Thomas Keup
--> Translation into Spanish: javivázquez

 Thank you Thomas!

> * 3 press releases, one for each day of the conference, talking
> about the important conferences and people of each day
> --> Deadline: Monday 19th
> --> Assigned to:

 No volunteers, so I suppose I will write them. Again, a person to
translate them into English would be very welcome.

> * Cool story 1: Portland Project
> --> Deadline: Wednesday 7th
> --> English version assigned to: Sri
> --> Spanish translation: javivázquez on Thursday 8th

> * Cool story 2: Guy from Mongolia
> A guy from Mongolia coming to GUADEC after organizing the first Linux
> install party of that country with 800 participants
> --> Deadline: Wednesday 7th
> --> English version assigned to: Sri
> --> Spanish translation: javivázquez on Thursday 8th

 Sri, please, send the final versions as soon as you can. Thank you
again!

> * Cool story 'n': a lot of possibilities, pick one or propose other you
> like more
> ---> Possibilities: Google supporting the GNOME conference, Intel
> sponsoring GUADEC, Nokia and Maemo, 100.000€ invested in accessibility
> projects by the Catalan government...
> --> Deadline: Wednesday 14th
> --> English version assigned to:
> --> Spanish translation if needed: