Re: [guadec-list] Re: Printed program sprint

> Elijah Newren - Federico Mena
These two ones were added/confirmed yesterday, maybe they don't know
they need to provide you stuff?

I sent them (another?) email just now.

> Antonio José Saenz (Guadalinex Keynoter) - Norbert Bilbeny (Catalan

I'll ping these two ones. Keynoters should have info, yes.

Good. David pinged Kathy & Federico.

I recommend you to subscribe to
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Schedule , where some of the issues you
are finding are tracked there.

Done.

and feel free to
fix yourself a deadline like Monday to reject any infor you get after
that point.

Agreed. So We'll freeze the content by the end of Monday June 5th.
And generally, we can add a 'Check the web for more details' note at the end of the ToC.

 we only need to do something actively about
the keynoters. The rest is up to the respective sources of information.

OK , Dave & you have contacted them. Hope we get a good answer. I forwarded the keynoters email (asking for stuff) to Dave. I'll forward one to you too.

Sara