Re: [guadec-list] Video archive copyright forms

Hi Andy,

Andy Wingo wrote:
> Also I am aware of the problems in the release form. I am definitely
> aware that no policy was set beforehand, as, um, I was making it up as I
> went, attempting to copy what Tim told Thomas last year. A more clear
> policy will be necessary next year.

Board CCed.

Andy, any chance you could copy the text of the release form for me,
please? We'll definitely be taking out the "exclusive" next year, but
perhaps we should specify a licence for distribution, and be done with it?

Board, what do you think about setting up a legal working group for this
kind of thing, getting Luis, Eben, Dom, Alan Cox and others involved?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary