Re: [guadec-list] Video archive copyright forms

Hi Andy,

I think you can start releasing the archives straight away.

Quim will know which attendees (if any) refused to sign the releases - I
know at least one person wanted to sign a different release form than
the one we had prepared (hi mitch) - next year we'll have to take out
the "exclusive" bit, and just have the Foundation have a right to
relicence and distribute - the author should also keep his right to
relicence and distribute.

The list of people who didn't sign is pretty short - and honestly, we're
not a litigious bunch. If a court case comes up, we can find the
releases ;-)

By the way, no policy was set for this beforehand, and I guess we should
talk about it at a board meeting, but I'm in favour of CC BY-NC-SA for
relicenced video.

Cheers,
Dave.

--