Re: [guadec-list] Video archive copyright forms

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 17:16 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> I think you can start releasing the archives straight away.

I prefer to get the forms. Also, Quim has a bit to do, so he's sending
them to me in the mail.

Also I am aware of the problems in the release form. I am definitely
aware that no policy was set beforehand, as, um, I was making it up as I
went, attempting to copy what Tim told Thomas last year. A more clear
policy will be necessary next year.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo